How to Register for EGSA programs at Got Soccer
- Posted By: Admin
- Posted On: 1/9/2011 1:11:13 PM
- Views: this article has been viewed 11538 times
NOTE! These instructions assume you have already created a Got Soccer family account and added at least one family member to the family account. If you have not created a family account, you must do that first before following these instructions. Follow this link to Create a new family account at Got Soccer.
Follow these instructions to Register for a Program:
The new GotSoccer Universal Login Page looks like the following:
2) Type the Username and Password for your Universal Account Login and click the Login button (circled in red).
If you have mistyped the username or password, the following page will be shown. If this happens, re-enter the username and password and click the Login button or follow the instruction.
3) A successful login will open the My GotSoccer Account launch page. Select either the blue login or green return buttons to go to your player or family accounts.
A successful login for the Family Account will open the following Home page, which will look similar to the following, with one row per family member.
4) Click on Clubs on the black menu bar near the top. The following page will be shown.
5) Select "Rhode Island" as the State and type "East Greenwich YSA" for the Club Name, then click the Go button. The following page will be shown.
6) Click the Select button next to East Greenwich YSA. A page similar to the following will be shown.
7) Click the Select button next to the program to register for. A page similar to the following will be shown.
8) The name of the selected program will be shown in the Selected Program box, as shown in the example above. Click the Register Now button in the row for the player to register for this program. A page similar to the following will be shown.
9) Provide all required information, check the "I am over the age of" box and click the Continue button. After providing 3 pages of information for Step 2 of 4, a page similar to the following will be shown.
10) Choose Pay by Credit Card, complete the Registration Agreement and click Finish & Submit Application at the bottom of the page. A page similar to the following will be shown.
11) Your registration is now complete. You may wish to print the page for your records.